Be aware that Delfiori Italy may contain links to other websites. If you are linked to a third parties’ website a new window may be opened. Thus please recognize that you have entered a new website because websites of third parties sometimes also use the name Delfiori and the Delfiori logo.
Delfiori does not assume any liability for the performance, quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or any other aspect of products or services on these websites. Delfiori is neither responsible for third parties’ legal or privacy policies nor for their processing of personal data.
Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on Delfiori websites are subject to the trademark rights of Delfiori , including each of Delfiori ‘s brands, its model names, and its corporate logos and emblems.
Delfiori has sought to achieve an innovative and informative website. We hope that you will be as enthusiastic as we are about this creative effort. However, you also need to understand that Delfiori must protect its intellectual property, including its patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets. Accordingly, please appreciate that no license to Delfiori ‘s intellectual property or the intellectual property of third parties has been granted by this website.
If you believe any aspect of this site infringes your copyright, you may send written notice to Delfiori ‘s designated copyright agent at the address given below. For proper processing by BSH, your notice must provide the following information:
1) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
2) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this site;
3) Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
4) A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
5) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright at issue or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
6) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright at issue.